Eurolines: your cheap bus trip throughout Europe
For those who love to travel, here is a very good plan for you to travel all over Europe at a lower cost. Eurolines is now here to allow you to travel to all major European cities and many others without bleeding your wallet. Follow us through this article to discover this travel company for more sensational adventures.
Presentation of the Eurolines company
Eurolines Eurolines is a passenger transport company created in 1985 that allows you to travel all over Europe without spending much money. Eurolines is the result of a grouping of several (29 to be precise) passenger transport companies throughout Europe. Since this merger, the Eurolines company has set up a large number of buses and developed a vast network of passenger transport.
It offers its passengers more than 1000 destinations throughout Europe from 5 euros, which allows them to get away from it all’offer cheaper travel.
From time to time, this company offers good travel plans and promotional offers to its passengers.
What services are available to you during your trip with Eurolines ?
The company Eurolines Transport its passengers on board new buses that meet current requirements. On board these buses, the company puts you at your disposal:
- The Free wifi which allows you not to be bored during your journey. Stay in touch with your friends and family via social networks thanks to an ultra-fast 4G internet connection. You can also follow your movies and TV series with the unlimited wifi connection.
- A power outlet and a USB plug at each seat allow you to recharge the battery of his smartphone if necessary. In addition to free and unlimited wifi, you can work with your laptop throughout your journey.
- Ultra-comfortable seats. Indeed, thanks to these reclining seats with a reading light and a headrest, you will travel in unprecedented comfort. You can also take advantage of this comfort to sleep during your trip.
- Super clean toilets. If you have an urgent need during your trip, just give a sign to one of the charming hostesses on the bus who will show you where the toilets are.
- Holds to keep your luggage safe. Eurolines gives its travelers the possibility to keep two pieces of luggage of 20kg each to put in the hold and another less light to keep in hand in the bus. The luggage to be put in the hold must not exceed 170cm in length, width and height. And to guarantee the safety of your luggage in the hold, it will be labelled with your name, first name, telephone number and full address.
How to make a reservation with Eurolines ?
Reservation of tickets from trip with Eurolines online via a smartphone or a computer connected to the internet. After your reservation, you will be told if you have to print your ticket on A4 paper or not. Indeed, for some destinations, passengers must present their ticket printed on white A4 paper.
But for others, all you have to do is show your digital ticket via your smartphone to the recording agent or bus driver.
Finally, it is very important to inform you that Eurolines does not accept that passengers travel with pets for safety reasons. Also, only children aged 14 and over are allowed to travel alone on Eurolines buses.
Some good deals of the moment offered by Eurolines
Speaking of good travel plans, the Eurolines company offers its customers the opportunity to travel from one European city to another without hurting their wallet. Indeed travel :
- From Annecy to Lyon for 7 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Paris to Lyon for only 15 euros from 27 February to 31 March 2019,
- From Nancy to Paris for 12 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Strasbourg to Brussels for 19 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Lille to Brussels for 5 euros from February 27 to March 31, 2019,
- From Paris to Amsterdam for 15 euros from February 27 to March 31, 2019,
- From Paris to Strasbourg for 14 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Lyon to Milan for 19 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Strasbourg to Frankfurt for 14 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Strasbourg to Luxembourg for 12 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Lille to Amsterdam for 11 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019,
- From Bayonne to Bordeaux for 9 euros from March 1st to 31st 2019,
- From Paris to Brussels for 12 euros from March 1 to 31, 2019.